Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi, I want to get my mum an Apple Watch se for her birthday and would be getting a monthly contract, how can I do this without using her 02 account as I don’t want her to get emails about the delivery

Apple3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

XR issue

Why has my account not been credited since calling about an issue at the end of 2019?

JadeR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number being used on another iPhone that isn't mine - what to do?

I've had an alert saying my 'Apple ID and phone number are now being used for iMessage and FaceTime on a new iPhone. If you recently signed into "Mary's Music" you can ignore this notification. This isn't me but what to do about it? There's no option...

Resolved! iphone screen broken - can I get this fixed under warranty with O2?

My Iphone screen cracked in the most ridiculous way, I didnt drop it or do anything wrong, I simply had it in my hand as I was opening a door and the doorhandle pressed on the iphone screen and broke the glass - it even had a screen protector on it. ...

rosie_cb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facial ID Fail - out of 1 year warranty buy within 2 years consumer law?

Since the last update (13.7) - my facial recognition stopped working. I followed advice on the Apple website, and decided to contact Apple to book the next available appointment at an Apple store to get it checked out. My first available day (with a ...

EBrazUK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 6

Series 6 on O2 anyone know if they’re definitely selling it?

Benlfc by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi if I have a Tesco mobile phone Can I buy the O2 Apple watch and will it work

Holly5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract to Sim Only - Iphone

Hi,I have an iPhone and my contract ends on 1st Dec (although upgrade says I can change on 2nd Nov )I don’t need a contract anymore as I rarely use my phone but good to have it ready to use.I’ve seen o2 have sims which have data and unlimited text/mi...

Abigail83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi symbol not showing on IPhone SE 2020

I got my son an IPhone SE 2020,he can connect to wifi at home,but the wifi symbol only show for a second and dissapears. In wifi option shows its connected, But Wifi symbol never show..Any Work around or options..