Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone XR screen replacement

Hiya, I'm just wondering how much a iPhone XR screen replacement on o2. Am abit wary of sending it off in the post... thanks

Izzy3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone not working

my iphone Xs stopped working a couple of nights ago. It went black with just the apple logo. I have tried pressing the volume up, then down and pressing and holding the home button on the right. It goes completely blank for few seconds and then the a...

Nan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 11 Pro Dual Sim Issues

I have an iPhone 11 Pro that I have been using since last November. I use a physical sim from work, and my personal pay monthly is setup as the esim. Every few days I'm finding that my personal line stops working correctly and I can't make or recieve...

Darkbowz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

Hi, i’ve recently switched over to O2 and got a new iPhone as my old one broke but i got the same XR. My data roaming is on, i get 3g, full signal, but the internet doesn’t work. I have tried everything from the apple support pages so now hoping i ca...

AshFir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch data plan

Hi, I am trying to set up a data plan for a new Apple Watch series 5 and add to existing iPhone pay monthly account. During pairing it says cannot configure so skip and try via watch app. Again, watch app cannot configure or says ring 202 and quote 0...

Anna7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone colour

i bought a contract iphone 11 pro max and ordered it etc and a forgot to change the colour of it so now im stuck with the black one does anyone how i can get the colour of it changed as ive still not recived the phone yet?

Cieran072 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Device numbers

How many devices can you have with O2

Nikki-W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't turn on wifi calling on iPhone

Hi, I go in Settings > Phone > wi-fi calling > slide the toggle on. It comes up with an enable wifi calling message > click enable > then another message comes up with 'to allow wi-fi calling on this account, contact o2 > click go to website Website ...

bmoore by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot

I have an iPhone 6, I turn on my hotspot ‘to allows to join’ But my laptop doesn’t always find it. When it eventually does after turning my hotspot on and off again, it always tries to connect to then says it is unable to connect. Any ideas on how to...

JR2926 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos