Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WiFi Extra not working on London Underground?

About 3 weeks ago or so, my iPhone X stopped being able to pick up the O2 free WiFi service on the London underground network. Whenever I try to connect, I get a message saying "Unable to join the network WiFi Extra". I've had the phone for 2 years a...

JM147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Settings->general->current period

I have a 1Gb / month contract for data.This refreshed a couple of days ago. In this O2 App I can see I have used a few Mb of this new period, as expected, yet my phone shows a “Current Period” value of 1.2Gb (was 1.1 till new period started). I.e. it...

Kade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone XR Ghost Touch

I have just bought a “nearly new” iPhone XR, when charging the phone the screen goes completely bonkers and have since researched and found there is an issue with this phone.I have no way of contacting O2 to return the phone for repair - you can’t ca...

Lisamh86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling

Trying to enable wifi calling on my phone. When i click it in setting it says i need to contact o2. When i look on the website it tells me to do what i’m already doing and i’m finding myself in a continuous loop.

New phone

I want to upgrade my old iPhone 5SE but keep my sim only deal at £13 per month. So I would like some costs to purchase the phone outright, can you help? Thanks

JAP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch series 5 no longer connects to O2 data plan

Hi, I really hope someone can help me here I have an Apple watch series 5, celluar. I have the O2 £5 per month data package for the Apple watch which is paired to an Iphone 11 pro. The watch previously worked fine on the O2 network when not connected...

Ohrobo79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free 12 months of Apple TV

I’ve just upgraded to an iPhone XR. I was promised 12 months free of Apple TV. I’m being offered 7 days when I log in. Does anyone know how to get this to work? Thanks!

Susan6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 buy back of iPhone 8S 128gb space grey

Evening. Can anywhere direct me where to enquire about O2 buying back my (now unlocked) iPhone 8S 128GB Space Grey? Cannot find Live Chat or any suitable category in questions.

Boz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi, I want to get my mum an Apple Watch se for her birthday and would be getting a monthly contract, how can I do this without using her 02 account as I don’t want her to get emails about the delivery

Apple3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos