Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my order?

I ordered an Apple Watch series 6 on 25/09/2020 but have not heard anything since? I'm worried the offer will expire before I receive it? My order number is: [personal details removed]

Maria95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone battery health

Hey, I have been told by friends, to contact O2. As my iPhone XS battery health isn’t very good. I got my iPhone back in 15th October 2018. I have another year on it. But one charge doesn’t last me a full day anymore. How can I get this sorted out. I...

iPhone out of stock

I placed an order for an IPhone 11 Pro Max and got an email saying it is out of stock. I’m just wondering if I will still receive this when it’s back in stock?

Leah3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone XS Max Setting Iphone to use wifi calling at home

Hi Guys, Firstly thank you all for your previous assistance it was much appreciated. I have a Iphone XS Max and at home my O2 signal is dismal at best, I want to force the iphone to use wifi calling when at home. WiFi calling has been set up on my O2...

ghughes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warrenty

I signed up to an o2 contract 11 months for an iPhone 7 plus 32gb. The phone is having charging problems and the volume keys don't always work. Am I covered under warranty for it to be repaired, if so how do I proceed?Thanks.

D1c3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone won’t send photos

Okay so I know this is an infamous question but I’m genuinely stumped. My iPhone won’t send any media on normal SMS, I can’t send to iPhones and androids alike. I’ve manually changed my MMS settings, mobile network settings too just like the guides s...

Resolved! Apple Watch

If I was to buy the Apple Watch from here I’m already an 02 customer, but would I have to use the o2 number I have or can I use another phone number? I would like to get my partner the watch for Christmas but he doesn’t have 02 number!

Sof44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weak security message

After updating to 14 on my iPhone 6s I get the message that I now have weak security. Contacted my provider and changed the router settings but still have the same message. Please advise.

AIE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Series 6 - Dataplan not connecting

HiI have bought an Apple Watch series 6 with cellular and data plan. It is paired with my iPhone for more than 24hrs, and both iPhone and watch should now be up to date with the latest software (I updated the watch software earlier today).Yet the dat...

Enrico90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos