Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! E SIM activation on new device

I have just bought a new iPhone and already have an esim. I don't know how to transfer it from my old iPhone to the new one. Could someone help? Thank you!

Elena2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming calls from contacts

Have today taken delivery of an Apple SE - have transferred everything over successfully from my previous phone including all my contacts, however incoming calls from my contacts are coming up as No Caller ID. How do I rectify this?

Julia4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple iPad

Hi, I had bought a pay monthly Apple iPad for my daughters Christmas that I have to pay £23 or £24 monthly, but I’ve only had money taken out my bank once? So just looking to see why and if yous can take the £23 or £24 out every 8th of the month?

Amy14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi calling not working

Hello folks, WiFi calling is switched on (enabled) but is not working. Calls just won’t connect. I have previously used WiFi calling on this device (iPhone 6) but it will no longer connect. I dont know if it’s a coincidence that it has happened after...

Voicebox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone XS MAX 64GB

My daughter has an Iphone XS MAX 64gb and it has been fine up until recently, even with good battery it keeps informing her that the phone is dead and turns itself off and after around 1 hour comes back on and at that point the battery dies very quic...

PW1966 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Hiya. I dont have any contract with 02. I'm new to O 2 I want apple series 6. How can I buy? Can you help me. I'm ready to pay unfornt amount and I want to monthly

Cant send txt to radio

Good morning, I tried to enter a game on radio where i have to send tct to number 63103 but its says message not delivered, i tried to send txt for last past month but i can never send txt, could you please support me. Kind regards Elina

Elina86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

apple tv

Having just purchased a new SE 2020 I am unable to activate the free apple tv

Daibrass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my iphone 12 wall charger?

Please dont tell me that after spending all this money, that they are not supplying us with a wall charge ?

Et by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos