Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disabled phone

My phone is disabled. How to fix

iPhone 12 Pro Max Pre-order

Hi, I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 Pro Max how do I know if i will recieve it on the day of launch? The order doesnt show in the orders section of myo2

RyanRJR3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 52 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch help

Im wanting to buy an apple watch (pay monthly) for my boyfriend but his phones with vodafone, can i do this seen as im with o2 and its only giving me an option to register my own number?

Resolved! Apple Watch 6 cellular

Hi, I have bought an Apple Watch series 6 with cellular. I am on an o2 £10 big bundle, my watch app is saying o2 does not currently support Apple Watch. Everything I read tells me o2 does support it. How do I make my watch cellular connection work if...

tls by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail notifications

Hi, I am not getting notifications that I have a new voicemail in my inbox. I am sure that the voicemail is working correctly, but I dont get told when there is a new one

iPhone 12 pro - battery

Has anyone else noticed that the battery on the iphone12 pro only lasts less that 24 hours after a full charge which I’m doing every night. Any ideas ??

Resolved! Bank details

HiCan I change my bank details on line ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I'm trying to upgrade my iPhone to the new iPhone 12. There is only 1 tariff option which is unlimited texts, minutes and data. It doesnt allow me to lower the data. I'll not need Unlimited data , so there's no point in paying for it. Is everyone els...

helpme2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos