Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps not updating after swapping to new phone

I've two accounts and the old ones had Iphone xReceived two new Iphone 12's today and moved everything over on the first one using the auto update facility. Installed the new Sim and did a sim swap and all working like a dream.On other new phone did ...

Why won’t my hotspot work

My hotspot isn’t working - I duno why. I’m trying to hotpot my phone to my laptop but the blue colour at the top won’t come on and on the laptop my mobile isn’t being found, can you please help

Hotspot1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered the wrong colour

Hey, i just ordered the Apple Watch S5 but ordered the wrong colour. Does anybody know if I can change the colour somehow before the watch is despatched to me? Thank youChels

Chels by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank accounts

Can I pay for an iPhone and an Apple Watch under the same o2 account but with different bank accounts ?

Ch213 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone suddenly not receiving OTP short code texts

Hi, I have suddenly had a problem with reciving short code texts. One from my bank (RBS ) and from Paypal. I saw that someone else had an issue a few days ago. Can anyone help? I've cleared all my blocked numbers so it's not that thats casuing it)

AliM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New order

I ordered an Apple watch 6 this morning. payment is showing as pending on my bank account but I have not received any email or confirmation that my order has gone through

Resolved! Apple Watch series 6.. help?

I’ve got an Apple Watch series 6 that I bought on Amazon but it’s cellular. Obviously I need a plan for this but how do I register for a plan through O2 with it without having to buy another watch?

iPhone 12 pro

Ordered a 12 pro and they said it’s out of stock, how long is it before I’d get it?

Brick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

All incoming calls going to voicemail

After doing a Reset Network Settings, all incoming calls are going straight to Voicemail. I have turned Voicemail off using 1760. It doesnt make any difference whether I dial 1750 to turn it on either. I can make outgoing calls and use data & WIFI. S...

Amitav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos