Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mortgage

Hi I got a phone out for a friend when I was 18 stupidly roughly 3 years ago it was in my name but the payments were coming out of her bank account , she wasn’t paying the payments and I didn’t know till I got a moocraft debt letter to my house I the...

Chelsea5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone XS with ESIM - can’t use data....

Hey all,I have an XS with two sims.Physical sim is work number on Vodafone, esim is personal on O2.However, I can only use data on my work line - when I switch over to personal I can’t access internet at all.So, I’ve been paying for 20GB data for mon...

Dannygh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 pro

Has anyone recently ordered an iPhone 12 Pro? The advisor called me to offer an upgrade which I agreed to expecting to have the phone the next day. He never mentioned availability issues , it’s been over a week now and still no phone. Might have made...

Spodzie2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set a custom greeting on iphone - 1035 error

Hi, I am trying to save a custom greeting for my voicemail but I keep getting a 1035 error and it won't save. I have tried recording with Wifi off. I have reset network settings but still no joy. Has anyone else been able to solve this? Thanks,Jenny

jenh1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 5 not charging fully

Hi,Over the past two weeks my Apple Watch S5 has not charged fully. It stops on 78% even when charging overnight. The charger is clean and relatively new - I’ve only had it all since May 2020. I’ve reset the watch too but the issue remains. Thanks.

TomFev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iMessage notification

Since updating to ios14.2 I am not getting notifications when an iMessage comes through. I’ve checked all my notification settings, turned iMessage on and off, reset the phone but it still not working. Anybody else having this issue? Thanks

Pinkjo100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Conference calling / Merge calls facility

Hi All, Can you please help with this, I want to be able to merge calls on my phone but it does not allow me to do so. I have seen a couple of topics regarding this but they are quite old. Do I have to contact O2 to activate this and is this charged ...

ghughes by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch as gift

Hi everyone. Has anyone actually bought the Apple Watch off o2 on monthly as a gift to someone else? I want to buy it as a gift but I’m having to input my number on the order to connect to it. I keep getting mixed responses so I want to know if someo...

Pops89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Not Working After Upgrade

Hi there, I have just upgraded my phone and a new sim has been given. I don’t seem to be able to make calls on my Apple Watch cellular version now. It will when phone is switched on but not working when the watch is on its own. I don’t think the esim...

Wire-Mark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone xs max Black Screen with white swirling icon in middle

Hi I have an iphone xs max and for some unknown reason my apps are missing and now the screen as gone black with the white swirling icon in the middle as if the phone is rebooting. Any ideas as what to do ? I have tried to turn the phone off but noy ...

Alan1978 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos