Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Defective device - 3 days old

After having nothing but problems with my iPhone 12, I went to the Apple store who ran diagnostic tests and confirmed that there is a hardware fault with the phone. As I am within my cancellation period they recommended returning it and getting a new...

Lou6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone SE 2020 keep having to do soft reset

In August 2020 I got a pay monthly Iphone SE through O2. On Christmas eve the phone 'died' and the only way I can get it back on is to do a soft reset. Since then I have had to do a 'soft reset' on average twice a day to get it working. The softeware...

Ash7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

is my iPhone locked?

Hello, I want to use my iPhone with not O2 sim card it does not seem to work. How do I check if my iPhone is locked to O2 network only?thanksRudi

Rudi13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need to cancel product from ordered and add voucher air time

Few hours ago, I was order 6 month monthly payment contract iphone 12 pro max 256gb. So suddenly added the airpod pro on this. So I need to cancel that airpod pro from my order and I also add airtime voucher. I have another request now iam using lyca...

Thanzeeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’m not receiving or able to make calls

I up graded my phone to iphone11 but now I’m not receiving or able to make call. I don’t receive texts massages

Liz27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone upgrade

I have placed an upset and upgraded my phone to the new iPhone 12 pro in blue. I have still not received an update about when this will be back in stock or delivered. Could someone please respond as I have tried to get in contact multiple times even ...

Resolved! How to remove calls from my watch

I have removed them from my iPhone but they are listed on my Apple Watch

IanB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone not connecting to network

I upgraded my phone yesterday (iphone12pro). I inserted new sim which has still not registered to network. Any suggestions?I am still using my old sim on old phone u til new one up and running. Is this problem?

Pinky by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone not getting notifications for text messages.

Hi,My iPhone XS Max is not receiving any notifications for text messages when my phone is locked. It will occasionally receive notifications when my phone is unlocked and using it. I’ve checked all the settings and done online help checks to see if I...

Jenna5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

Ive just got an Apple Watch and I’ve got unlimited data on it. I’ve got the cellular watch. I just wanted to know if I send a text or call someone with out my phone with me. Will I be charged for the message/text. I have unlimited on my phone contrac...

Gary68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos