Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 7

Can someone please help me as I am beyond frustrated and it's becoming stressful I have spent months looking at endless forums and chats and I have no answers My iPhone each day without fail grows, the system and other I have no photos on the device ...

Resolved! Why do I have to have airtime contract for Apple Watch?

I’m trying to understand this .I have an Iphone and I have unlimited data.If I want an Apple Watch I also have to pay for mor data and an airtime plan, surely the watch will be permanently linked to the phone via Bluetooth and will use the data plan ...

Pat-uk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air pods

Hi ive ordered the air pods pro with my new iphone 12 pro. Can i have a name engraved on its case please? How can i do this? I want to engrave the name of someone else. Please help.

Resolved! Iphone Deposit

Hi,I've got my deposit payed back into my O2 account ,however I have not been able to use the money to pay for my phone bill or buy accessories. I have spoken to number of operators ,but nobody is able to transfer the money back to my personal bank a...

Bababui by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 unlocking

Hi, I recently purchased my friends unwanted upgrade which is an iPhone 12. He’s an O2 pay monthly customer, he’s reassured me that the phone is unlocked to all networks but I won’t know this until my daughter opens it up on Christmas Day, I’ve got n...

Spacey777 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mortgage

Hi I got a phone out for a friend when I was 18 stupidly roughly 3 years ago it was in my name but the payments were coming out of her bank account , she wasn’t paying the payments and I didn’t know till I got a moocraft debt letter to my house I the...

Chelsea5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone XS with ESIM - can’t use data....

Hey all,I have an XS with two sims.Physical sim is work number on Vodafone, esim is personal on O2.However, I can only use data on my work line - when I switch over to personal I can’t access internet at all.So, I’ve been paying for 20GB data for mon...

Dannygh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 pro

Has anyone recently ordered an iPhone 12 Pro? The advisor called me to offer an upgrade which I agreed to expecting to have the phone the next day. He never mentioned availability issues , it’s been over a week now and still no phone. Might have made...

Spodzie2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Set a custom greeting on iphone - 1035 error

Hi, I am trying to save a custom greeting for my voicemail but I keep getting a 1035 error and it won't save. I have tried recording with Wifi off. I have reset network settings but still no joy. Has anyone else been able to solve this? Thanks,Jenny

jenh1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos