Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple watch

I have seen this issue raised here by other members, and they were able to sort it out. I wonder whether anybody can help me too, please. I had an Apple watch (series 3) registered with O2 with a data plan. I accidentally damaged the watch two weeks ...

SBaiasu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card

Cant get my sim card to work  Please help

CMD53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

My data has suddenly stopped i try to turn on my data it comes on but nothing shows ip above the bars of service and the data doesn’t work on any form of app that uses internet. I have unlimited data so thats not the problem, i need to know how to fi...

George7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocked Iphone

Hello,I have a question about my phone being locked or unlocked.I have bought my Iphone XR in November 2020 and I have seen an Atricle which sad that "Every Apple device that was bought after 2018 are unlocked" or something like that. So my question ...

Marton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch

Hi I ordered a Apple Watch on my account last night and not heard or received anything. Can you tell me where we’re at with it please

General9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text

I am not receiving text on iphone 8  and how can you speak to a person?

Larks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement phone

I was having audio issues with my iphone xs max whenever i got a phone call i had to put the phone on speaked otherwise i couldnt hear any sound. on 9/12/20 i went to my local 02 shop to get an upgrade to iphone 12 pro max and gave them my xs max to ...

JennyN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Communication

I would like to talk to a real person but just get directed back to web site. Is ther a number I can call ?

Jenny71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can not send text messages.

Hi. So, I’ve recently had a new iphone, I have had my number transferred from my old phone. I have no issue with the signal, I can make phone calls and receive them, I can also send and receive imessages, but I can not send a text message. I have tri...

My ipad order

I order an iPad on the 29th of November 2020, I haven’t heard anything since and don’t know what’s going on? Did my order go through? Or do I need to order another one? I have an email confirming my order, but just find it strange I haven’t heard any...

Bobbi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos