Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

My pixel 4a is saying no service since this afternoon. It's not a new phone or sim. I've installed latest updates, tried restarting phone and also tried resetting networks. I've taken the sim in and out again. Sim is working if put in another o2 phon...

Char85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! usb c to micro charger sent

I upgraded my phone and received a usbc to micro wire instead of micro to usb wire, the usb c is useless to me unless I have to buy an adapter for it to work. can I send this back to 02 and get a micro to usb wire instead as I cannot charge my new de...

JDJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I have just got a new iPhone 12. I love it, but I wish I had gone for a different colour. Does anyone know if I can do a swap? Same phone and contract- just different colourThanks

Emma45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Got a new SIM I didn’t request with iPhone 12

Hi,I got a new SIM with my iPhone 12 but I didn’t want one - it has a new number etc. It says I have to activate it but I haven’t yet as I want to keep my old sim?!

Vickii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

HiMy voicemail isn’t working. I keep getting texts to say I have a voicemail. When I call it, though, it says there are no new voicemails. I did renew my contract on Thursday. I’m not sure if this has anything to do with it. I tried calling 1750, but...

Lynsey2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3rd Party Contract

Hi guys just looking for some advice. I have just purchased a new iphone from a 3rd party site however the network provider is still 02 and i am keeping my same number. I currently pay DD on an apple watch and have been told that if i was to cancel m...

Cal97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Since Christmas, I have been trying to set up the mobile data on my Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS & Cellular). Every time, it comes up with the error code 84. I have been in contact with O2 directly about this issue, and it is still not resolved. I have ...

Mollie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone keeps saying no sim installed

Phone keeps saying no sim installed and iv turned phone on and off, removed SIM card and reinstated it, iv updated to latest software I can’t ring or txt anybody there is no signal inside or outside

Awoodruff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use the o2 qr scanner.

When trying to scan a qr code it does not seem to work (it isn't recognising a code). Also, when it says to type it in manually, this doesn't seem to be possible since the keyboard only has numbers attached to it, you can't type in letters of the alp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iphone

Hi. I have had my new upgrade today but no changer or head phone have come with it ? is its what happens now with new i phones? Thanks Mikala