Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting text messages

Hi, I have just bought an iphone xr (but beginning to wish that I hadn't). I am getting text messages from people that I know, but other texts are not coming through. I know that companies etc are sending the texts, but they don't come up on my phone...

jacks123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFC Not Working

Hello,I have an iPhone SE2020 and the NFC reader seems to have stopped working - i use it for medical reasons so really need to fix it!! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

EG2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instagram Music

I have an iPhone 7 and have Apple Music. My Instagram account is a ‘creator’ account but I still can’t attach music to my stories.If I upgrade to a newer model phone will this resolve the problem? Has anyone had this issue? Thanks

SarahB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMEI number different

When I go to My O2 Account, and look at "My Devices" it tells me what king of iPhone I have, and the IMEI number. The trouble is, both are wrong, compared with what I see on my phone, when I go to Settings. Why might they be different, and does it ma...

PhilS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! General question

Hi, I have a question to ask. I currently have an iPhone XR and will be changing to a sim only contract soon. I plan on buying the new iPhone 12 soon. My question is if I order a 5G sim before I get the 12 can I use that In the XR but obviously just ...

HarryR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch screen shattered

Hi.I’ve woken up this morning and my Apple Watch screen has shattered- has anyone else had this happen? It was in perfect shape last night, and hasn’t had any impact (I guard this thing with my life). Does anyone know what may have caused this and ho...

Gareth9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ipad pro (2020) 12.9 inch out of stockk but website says it isnt

i was expecting my parcel to arrive today and ive just received a text saying its out of stock. i ordered it when it was in stock and i also ordered the more expensive version because i didnt want to wait 6 week for it to arrive. the website still sa...

joanne7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Receiving OTP codes from anyone

Just swapped my Pay Monthly sim from an android phone into a new iPhone, everything seemed to be working fine until I needed to receive a OTP code from Amazon. It never arrived, same problem with bank and with MyO2 I don't have any blocked numbers an...

SteveH65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speakers

My speakers are very quiet when I’m on the phone the top speaker when I hold the phone to my ear it’s very quiet, all volume is turned up too

Resolved! Apple watch

I have seen this issue raised here by other members, and they were able to sort it out. I wonder whether anybody can help me too, please. I had an Apple watch (series 3) registered with O2 with a data plan. I accidentally damaged the watch two weeks ...

SBaiasu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos