Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

photos not%20downloaded%20to%20new%20phone

i've recently upgraded my phone and am still waiting for all of my photos in the icloud to appear on my new phone. ive tried airdropping some of them which worked but now my old phone will no longer allow me to do this. my recycle price on the old ph...

SJGoon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor network/internet connection on iPhone 8

Last week i have started to not get little or no network/internet/data coverage when i leave WIFI. i originally logged this with O2 who told me there is no signal problems in my area. As soon as i leave home and WIFI i get 3G signal with no bars. I u...

peterB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5G Sim

Hi Do I need a new sim for my iphone 12? or can I use my current sim Thanks

DK2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemails

Hi. I need to change length of ring duration before it goes to voicemail

Lhosli by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad and messaging

I am wondering if there is a way to send messages on iPad? I get 100 messages with my tariff but it is literally just an iPad with no phone attached to it. I did a little research and can't seem to figure this out. Any ideas? My iMessage works fine b...

PHONE NOT DELIVERED

Hi, recently (15/02) I've bought an Iphone on o2 website, I've chosen for the "Delivery on next day"option, everything ok untill yesterday, I was tracking my delivery by the tracking number, everything was ok until the courier site updating my delive...

Edu2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11 Shell (rear case)

The back of my iphone 11 is cracked and before I put insurance claim in wanted to get idea of cost to repair - any ideas?

Taz8174 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I’m looking to upgrade to the iPhone 11 from the iPhone 7 can anyone advise on this phone please also does it come with a charger as I have heard a few people say it dosnt

Tess34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New account

Hello , I ready done a order for a new account to you I was pay the upfront everything done for account and iPhone 12 Pro Max as well before one week I done . And they said to me they gonna be answer up to 24 hours but nobody said nothing what happen...

Anghel123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlocking deceased fathers phone.

HelpMy dad died 18 months ago and I closed his account with 02. I now wish to use his IPhone SE as my work phone and although I know the unlock code so can access everything on the phone, I don't know what his Apple id was so can't reset the phone or...

Angie1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos