Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I want to stop my unanswered calls going to voicemail? 1760 fails and 2 attempts vis chat have failed to resolve the issue. I have an Apple XR

Steviee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty AirPod

My airpods arrived yesterday the right one doesn’t work. Have tried trouble shooting via Apple support website but nothing. I can’t get hold of anyone at o2 to discuss it. Apple have said they are running on an old firmware version but no way of gett...

EMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hello, I recently cracked the back of my phone (unsure when or how as I had a cover on and only noticed when I removed it). I want to know if my insurance covers this type of repair or how could I find that out? Thank you

Resolved! My FaceTime and iMessage

Hi my iMessage and FaceTime won’t work and on settings it says activation unsuccessful??

Nadia2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple air pods

I purchase Apple AirPods a couple of weeks ago and haven’t heard anything back or don’t know when they are coming

Apple HomePod Mini

Ordered this 31 March got all documents but still not sent pretty disappointed also customer service don’t help just say they will email relevant department to deal with poor really so don’t expect any item soon despite website saying next day delive...

Kevin13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone screen jumping

Hi, recently my iPhone screen has been jumping up and down especially when texting, scrolling through social media and jumping back on YouTube videos I have tried factory resetting my phone and turning it on and off but no luck any help would be appr...

Amyjade97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 5 No data

series 5 had for few days was under assumption just worked once paired to iPhone as I bought it as a plan with unlimited data but if turn off iPhone 12 it’s supposed to work with data etc yet says no sim no network and have no signal bars called o2 e...

Stu32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch Order

Hi allPlaced an Apple watch S5 order via the my 02 app yeserday 9am ish (12.4.21) and order has not moved from Confirmed can someone provide any assistance please Thanks

PTTP9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone XS 4013 error and still have 6 months remaining

I have just been to the apple store with a 4013 error for a ‘Genius’ appointment and they have told me my phone needs replacing despite the fact it’s in perfect condition, as it’s had a fault with the main control board. im disgusted when the phone c...

JDMSAM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos