Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

I have an iPone SE 2nd Gen. When I miss an incoming phone call, there is no indication the caller has left a Voicemail message. I have to select Voicemail and check that way.I would like to know what setting I need to change to automatically receive ...

Ian4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to 5G

I have just ordered my upgrade from O2 online. I'm currently on O2 and have an iphone 8 with 4G and i'm about to receive an iphone 12 with 5G. I want to keep the same number - is this automatic? Also because the new phone is 5G will I need to activat...

missajm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free music

Help

Kirati33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch SE Cellular

I would love some help!I bought an Apple Watch SE with Cellular through the o2 website.It arrived and seemed to have an issue with cellular activity, said it was connected, but if I went out without phone would get a lot of "oops check your connectio...

Terri0709 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Put o2 sim in Vodafone bought iPhone.

Hiya, recently purchased a phone from a friend that was Sim locked, and she said that she originally had a Vodafone sim in and then it stopped working, so she put an o2 sim in and it worked. Then when trying to put a Vodafone sim in, it didn’t work. ...

peach by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Six month apple subscription??

Hi,Only got three months not six months free Apple Music as website, text message, leaflet and your advisor said on the phone 12 contract? Apple said it’s your side, you said it’s them? Any answers?

Sarah33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone is disabled

iPhone 11

Mark85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double charges

Hi there,The last few months, I’ve been charged twice for all in app purchases. Apple Pay charges my bank account, and the exact same charge gets added to my tariff and is shown on my “things you’ve bought” section in the “My 02” app.I have notified ...

Resolved! iOS 14 update

Have just received an Apple se2020 on upgrade, and during set up I am forced to update the software to ios 14.5. I have tried several times unsuccessfully to do this, as the phone keeps freezing on the INSTALL NOW phase. It is extremely frustrating. ...

Alano by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos