Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi, I have just within the last half an hour placed an order, its taken the money off me & just now emailed me saying my order is out of stock, i desperately need a new phone as my current one is broken, am i able to perhaps change the colour of the ...

Resolved! apple watch

Hi. If i buy an apple watch in O2 Uk , is it blocked to the network or can i give it as a present to someone in Portugal ??

GandaKim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gifting a handset and getting early upgrade

Can I pay off my handset plan and gift my current iPhone XR to my dad. I want to keep my number and sim and get an upgrade handset but keep my current airtime plan - is that possible?

Cazzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air Pods

Hi, Any idea how i claim my 6 months apple music i get free with Air Pods?

Wyper1207 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wi-fi

I took out a 12 month sim to get internet when not at home problem is the sim picks up wi-fi with the wifes phone but not mine we both have iphone 8 all settings seem the same on both phones

Rocketray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speak to advisor

How do I speak to a human

Additional phone no longer used other than for FaceTime

Hello. I have an iPhone which we have given to my mother in law to make FaceTime calls with family members. I'm on a contract which I think I can cancel as the phone is not used in any other way, but just wondered if anyone knows if this is correct. ...

Resolved! changing over numbers

so i’m completely new to o2 and i’ve recently ordered a phone for my mum and she wants to keep the number she already has on giffgaff. when i fill out the keep my number form whose details do i put in? would it be my own but just with the number as m...

jodied18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data on my Apple Watch

I bought a Apple Watch series 6 after I got a sim only deal with O2, the account is showing up but I can not get the data package on my watch!! I have spoken to help and they keep giving me the same advice which doesn't work!! Can anyone please help....