Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new simm

Where can I get a replacement simm. I can't make out going calls. tried everything, even using the simm in an another mobile. Rob

rivets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone monthly data usage statisitics

How can i see which apps are using all the data for the CURRENT BILLING period ? If I go to settings > mobile data > scroll to mobile data . The usage is FOR ALL TIME, and not for the last month. I think I’ve got a good idea on how much data I need, ...

JezArnold by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brand new IPhone 12 Pro Max won’t read any 02 SIM card

I added a new iPhone 12 Pro Max to my account and it arrived with SIM card however it won’t read the sim. We have tried other 02 sims and it won’t read them either. We tried the new sim in another iPhone and it works. I guess the issue is a faulty SI...

Nettytabs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New iphone 12 mini cannot make or accept phone calls

Has anyone else had this problem? Would welcome helpful suggestions. O2 appear to be closed to customers needing help until next Monday. I suspect it's something simple to many people - unfortunately not to me. Is there a series of steps needed to di...

PWX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

I want to report a stolen phone. Unfortunately my phone has been stolen. The only option available on line is a phone number to report the loss. Unfortunately my phone has been stolen so I cannot phone O2 to report the loss. Is this an entirely new p...

tony-r by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Imessages

I have a new iPhone 12 and have transferred my number from EE to O2. iMessages are not being sent from my phone number only my email address

TC817 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails

I have an apple I phone but am unable to receive emails.i am requesting to discuss with a person on the telephone. Thanks

kingsway by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock iPhone 5 to support EE sim

Hi, giving my grandson my old iPhone 5 as his phone broke. When I insert his EE sim msg appears. Sim not supported. Please help.

Ooooooooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Apple XS Battery Case bought through O2.co.uk

Hi,I hope that someone can help me. I have an Apple XS battery case which was purchased online through O2.co.uk last September. It appears to be faulty. It's never worked, I've been left stranded with no charge on the few occasions when I've needed e...