Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a device yesterday, have some questions

ms-xxxxxxxxx i ordered a iPhone 13 promax. I’ve few questions about the purchase [mod edit: please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Kumkum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over 18

Hello aye can’t access adult sites

AND3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help

hi, i was just wondering what to do as i ordered airpods earlier but put the wrong email address so i'm not sure if the order has been successful or not.thankyou

l3v1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

tethering my xbox

any idea why my xbox one x wont connect to my hotspot

Apple Event - 6PM TODAY!

TONIGHT at 6PM, Apple will be live streaming a special event. What will they show or tell us about I hear you ask? We can guess, but we just don't know for sure. So, come back here from 6PM where the YouTube live stream below will become active, and ...

Screen_Shot_2021_09_07_at_9.05.16_AM.jpg apple_event_invite_sep2021_950_1631032126591.png
Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 35 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

I have took out an Apple Watch with o2 and paying monthly it says it’s sync to my o2 number account , however I haven’t opened the box yet even though I’ve had the watch a few months … can I sell the watch ? And carry on paying the contract until I c...

Saz270 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free apple music

Hi, I purchased the apple air pods as a gift, but I’m unsure how to activate the free 6 month Apple Music plan ?

A1234 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos