Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe

I bought the iphone 12 mini from O2 in November last year and when I bought it - at the same time, I bought the Apple iPhone 12 mini Silicone Case with MagSafe not that cheap either - it was £50 and I thought well at least it will protect my phone.Lo...

paul99HD2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I got my new iPhone 12 yesterday but nobody told me that the 3pin plug isn’t included. How am I meant to charge the phone with no charger.

Keiley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do o2 do 5G data only sims

Have ordered the new iPad Mini 6 wifi+ 5G version from Amazon and was wondering if the data sims on the o2 website are 5G ready as it don't say.Also don't want tied in to a long contract and have looked at the pay and go sims.

Resolved! If I take a SIM card out of someones phone and put mine in, will they lose any photos etc?

My phone is broken, trying to upgrade but need to receive a text in order to upgrade which I can't as my phone is totally broken. If I borrow my boyfriend's iPhone and put my SIM card in for 5 mins to receive a text, will he lose any info/data/photos...

alf1212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 7

When is it likely O2 will be taken orders for the Apple Watch 7?

Jock666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM compatibility

Hello. I currently have an Apple 8 with a 02 monthly contract and I have just been offered an Iphone 11 (bought through Apple shop). Can I simply insert my existing SIM in the new device or do I need to request a new SIM? Thanks!

CAJE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bought a device yesterday, have some questions

ms-xxxxxxxxx i ordered a iPhone 13 promax. I’ve few questions about the purchase [mod edit: please do not post order numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Kumkum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos