cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my iPhone 6+ SG 128GB????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I payed off my old iphone 5 on Refresh and ordered the new iPhone 6+ SG 128gb on the 30th September.  I was told up to 14 days for delivery.  14 days has now passed and still no update on when I'm getting it, CS have no idea at all.  This is ridiculous how a company as big as O2 can not tell me when they will be receiving stock and when I will be getting my phone.  CS are a waste of time as they can't tell me anything.  Come on O2 get your act together!!!!

Message 1 of 63
62 REPLIES 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whether we are going to get them by Christmas would be a good starting point...I'm not joking.

Message 41 of 63

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Which Christmas though....?
Of course, there will be more shortages then with the rush to buy for presents 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's probably not too early to order the iPhone 7 -lol.

Message 43 of 63

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're probably right wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 44 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
At last it's despatched and I get it tomorrow.
Message 45 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fingers and toes crossed for you Markymarkuk69
Message 46 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just canceled my order and also my contract. Fed up of being messed about by O2. Theres been separate problems with wife's contract (o2's fault) but the way they treated her was unbelievable.
Message 47 of 63

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Can't say that I blame you mate....

Currently using:
Message 48 of 63

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Just canceled my order and also my contract. Fed up of being messed about by O2. Theres been separate problems with wife's contract (o2's fault) but the way they treated her was unbelievable.

That's fair enough, you're money will spend anywhere.:smileywink:

Message 49 of 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
True, but I have paid big money to 02 for many years and they really don't care. I'm sure I'm not the only one to go or be left with a bitter taste after reading the complaints on this forum. Its band business sense to pee off your customers. slight_smile

Message 50 of 63