cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is My Iphone 7plus?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although not really a fault of O2, so *bleep* not to have received my phone yet even though I had pre-ordered a fortnight ago.  Who else is going through the same problem?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's many of us going through the same thing unfortunately. 😞

Come join our frustration here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Delivery-expectations-for-iPhone-7-PLUS/t...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

There's many of us going through the same thing unfortunately. 😞

Come join our frustration here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Delivery-expectations-for-iPhone-7-PLUS/t...

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought it might be useful to let you know a couple of things:

1) O2 customer service is run by Capita and not O2 - they are given lines by O2 sales and order teams to use with customers, and they have limited access to information hence why they cannot give us any. Everything about priority listing is a lie, and Capita are not taking any responsibility for this. I have sent the CEO, ***********, details of my complaint.

2) The head of complaints and accessibility (sales & serivce) at Telefonica UK is **********, the parent company for O2. The director of UK sales and service at Telefonica UK is ********. I have directed my complaint to them personally.

3) Orders already placed can only be cancelled and not modified - any modification requires the existing order to be cancelled and a new one placed. DO THIS AT YOUR PERIL.

4) Customers services (webchat and callcentre) have absolutely no more information than we do - they are making it up as they go along. O2 have stated that they are currently receiving 2 orders a week from Apple - on Mondays and Thursdays, so they know by lunchtime today which orders will be fulfilled, and lies used to fob callers off are being used to maintain average call times and queue compliance metrics.

5) O2 are prioritising home delivery over in-store collection as they have minimum delivery contracts with DPD (who have provided additional resource for this launch). In-store collections are handled by a different courier as part of their store delivery network and are being prioritised lower down.

6) Apple are throttling supply of the plus and black handsets because they didnt have enough for their own orders, never mind the third-party retailers like O2.

C'est la vie.

Message 3 of 4

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous just a question, how are you aware that O2 are taking 2 deliveries a week? Monday and Thursday? Just interested as I was told yesterday by an advisor that the particular model I ordered is sue in on Monday just wondered thanks in advance 

Message 4 of 4