cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean for my iphone 6 order??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just logged into my 02 Whats this mean??? 

Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 07.53.42.jpg

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

Anonymous
Not applicable

Erm, well im sitting here on my night shift and think hmmm lets see if my02 has changed to showing dispatch........ But its bloody changed again!!!!!! 

Tracking number has gone and the dispatch date has changed aswell........ I ordered my iphone on Sunday ( see email screenshot ) So the first image not a blues clue what was going on with it!Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 02.11.15 copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 02.15.12 copy.jpg

Message 61 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

So to everyone that said the delivery is FROM the 19th and I wouldnt get it until later as I ordered later......Above is proof it doesnt matter when you pre ordered as aslong as there was stock your getting it grin 

Message 62 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is really frustrating. I called O2 at 8:01 on launch day (on the 0844 number rather than the 202 as calls to the latter wouldn't connect) and sat on hold for 1 hour 45 minutes before getting through to someone and placing my upgrade order. I got the "next steps" email at 9:48 and, of course, the site was down so I couldn't proceed (although the O2 rep I placed my upgrade order on the phone with said that my place in line was already held and there was no rush to complete the next steps part). I finally managed to get through online to complete the 'next steps' part and got my confirmation email at 14:43.

There was no way for my order to be put through any earlier so I fully expect to be getting my phone tomorrow, however, it still says "Not Applicable" for "Delivery option".

Message 63 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got through to 202 upgrades to chase my order and it just says pending dispatch and there's no more information she could give me. She did say that the handset model I've gone for is still available for order on their website for delivery tomorrow so there's no reason why I shouldn't get mine tomorrow. My order is for a 128GB iPhone 6 Silver 128GB. Fingers crossed!

Message 64 of 77

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I have now received my parcel number and a text from UK Mail confirming delivery tomorrow
Message 65 of 77

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I have received a txt. No email but says its out tomorrow with UK Mail
Message 66 of 77

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@gjdemon6646 I wouldn't worry to much about not receiving an email I haven't yet but have received the text from UK Mail
Message 67 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't had an email or a text but my order page now has a tracking number for UK Mail & their website says that it has been picked up today

Message 68 of 77

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Benlfc Good to know.

The only chat and o2 on the phone said 1 - 2 weeks before i get it. Tacked mine on uk mail and they picked the phone up at noon.

Your my O2 changed at all?

Message 69 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I finally placed my order (late on 12/9) it said 2-3 weeks from 19 sept. I have had my myo2 page updated today and had txt from ukmail this afternoon saying delivery tomorrow and the site says it at the depot that's just down the road. A chat advisor told me yesterday I'd get it 7-8 days after release, which just proves there's no method in any of it. I'm going by ukmail site and their txt and my myo2 page even tho everything else from O2 told me otherwise. Can't wait to get it tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys their new phones and those that aren't getting it tomorrow don't have to wait too long!!!
Message 70 of 77