cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean for my iphone 6 order??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just logged into my 02 Whats this mean??? 

Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 07.53.42.jpg

Message 1 of 77
76 REPLIES 76

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Finnster im in the same situation as you.

I ordered at 2:30pm and online chat said i was in the first batch. We all know that none of them actually have a clue what is going on.

We will all have to see what happens tomorrow with the actual dispatching of the phone
Message 51 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered mine on Saturday, hopefully I won't have to wait 3 weeks for it. Wish there was a little more communication from o2 however.

Message 52 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just spoken to chat and I've been told that orders are not even going to be despatched by O2 until the 19th! Plus I got the usual, you will receive an email, blah, blah,.... etc

Message 53 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
I called up at 07:59 on the 12th to order an iphone 6 plus 64gb slate grey but by the time I recieved the email the site was crashing so I wasn't able to complete the upgrade online process until 14:25. I called up this morning as I wasn't sure if by the time I was finished whether I had missed the pre order, the lady checked and said mine had a status on her system of 'awaiting dispatch'
Message 54 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just called O2, phones are being dispatched on Friday, anyone who ordered on the 12th will get theirs dispatched then, emails should be received Friday morning with tracking numbers etc.
Message 55 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
I honestly find this really hard to believe because couriers close on Sunday. Nothing is open. No depot staff, no sorters. Which means that all the iPhones coming in Fri evening will be sat in the depot for the entire weekend in the high value cages while nobody is on site. The only way this would not happen is if O2 have paid a premium for Saturday delivery, which I find very unlikely. I think O2 are being told to under promise so people that don't, for one reason or another, won't complain when their phone doesn't arrive on Friday.
Message 56 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
*people who's phones don't get to them on Friday* I meant to say.
Message 57 of 77

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

We are all being told completely different information I have just called (once again) and been told phones will be despatched this evening or tomorrow and be delivered friday or saturday, that is if you was one of the first to get it preordered which they say I were at 8:09am on the 12th

Message 58 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just spoken to yet another chat advisor. Just said out of stock, blah blah. Did say that if ordered on first day you'd get it first. Couldn't tell me if that'd be Friday or some point in the future tho 😞
Message 59 of 77

Anonymous
Not applicable

I pre-ordered my 6 plus 64GB Silver at 4pm on Friday 12 and my order status has changed to the same as OP, so looks like I may be one of the lucky ones too.  I was convinced that I had missed the boat - especially after reading some of the comments.

Good job I have taken Friday off now 🙂

Happy days

Message 60 of 77