cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading on refresh

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, has anybody upgraded to the new iphone 6 and paid off their existing balance on the phone part of refresh? If so can this be done online or do you have to ring? Was just wondering as I did attempt to upgrade/preorder the other day online and it said I wasn't eligible until Sept 15?? Thank you
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I've just done the same thing this weekend, I think it's possible online, but with the strain the site is under, I found it easier over the phone.
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I've just done the same thing this weekend, I think it's possible online, but with the strain the site is under, I found it easier over the phone.
MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Scott63 and Welcome to the Community Forum.

I would suggest you either ring O2 on 202 From your phone to pay off the handset plan and upgrade over the phone or cia your Myo2 ,or pop into your local O2 shop to do this and then upgrade handset and choose your new Refresh Tariff.

Be prepared possibly for a wait for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus as both will be in a very limited supply status.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Covered in section 10 of the T&C's here http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/device-plan-cca-tcs-updated-with-new-phone-number...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did mine at the same time as ordering the 6 plus. Managed it even with the site getting angry with me.
Message 5 of 5