cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I my old contract just ran out and I replaced it with a new one, with an iPhone 5c. However, when I log in to my account it still has my old phone details and payment contract listed and I can't figure out how to change/register my new phone. I also have no signal anywhere, and I tried to do the whole 'swap my sim' thing but it wont send me a code to allow me to do that. I need help!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You need to do the sim swap here... Swap my sim

The text should be received on your old sim. If this isn't happening for you then call customer service or possibly try live chat.

Your details in My O2 will update automatically. If you didn't have an iphone previously you will need to get your data bolt on changed to idata.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You need to do the sim swap here... Swap my sim

The text should be received on your old sim. If this isn't happening for you then call customer service or possibly try live chat.

Your details in My O2 will update automatically. If you didn't have an iphone previously you will need to get your data bolt on changed to idata.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you do the upgrade instore? If you did they would have done it for you, the process usually takes up to 24 hours to complete usually quicker. Your details in myo2 will take upto 24 hours before they show your new tariff, did you do this online
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Also make sure you don't have 2 contracts running at the same time.
Best you call cs on 202 to sort this out.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4