O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
josephinepollar

The All-Rounder!

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me what you get for the all-rounder please?! I'm clueless and going to be buying an iphone, but need the best deal lol...thanks :womanindifferent:
Please use plain text.
Level 9: Fired up
brendan002

Re: The All-Rounder!

Could you try reposting that in a normal font, of the regulars who post here I am not the only one who's eyes will blur with that colour. I really did have to close the page down to avoid hurt.
Please use plain text.
robbienorwich

A little bit dramatic - don't you think??? I really hope you managed to close the page down in time, without enduring any permanent damage...
Please use plain text.
sheepdog
Topics: 14
Kudos: 152
Solutions: 35

Two posts in reply and still no help! Mind you, the colour is fine on my Blackberry!
The all rounder is suitable for most users with 500MB a month of data available. You also get the use of certain wifi hotspots out and about.
If you are finding that you are using above that then you can go up a tariff and pay more (or increase the data bit).
As for calls and texts, that is really your question to answer so you would need to go for the tariff you will get the most use out of.
Please use plain text.
Level 9: Fired up
Beaufighter

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me what you get for the all-rounder please?! I'm clueless and going to be buying an iphone, but need the best deal lol...thanks :womanindifferent:

On the all rounder you get 500mb data, which you can also tether to an iPad/laptop etc for no extra charge, you get free access to public wifi such as cloud or openzone (though public only) and you get 20 mms included.
Please use plain text.
josephinepollar

thank you for the people who replied in relation to the subject...i'm guessin it's quite good then? lol
Please use plain text.