cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of O2 business partners

Anonymous
Not applicable

My partner has recently been 'cold called' by Aerial Business Communications (ABC-a Portsmouth based company) and offered an O2 contract for her independently purchased IPhone, she is unsure of the status of this organisation and if signing up with them means you actually have an O2 contract as opposed a contract with  ABC, could you clarify please,

thanks

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@ewanrw

I was with one and went back to o2 at the first oppotunity the threads may still be on here

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 11 of 17

ewanrw
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 342 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 9 Solutions

They're not everyone's cup of tea, but most do a good job.

You also have to remember that the vast majority play by the rules and regulations set down by O2. Only takes one bad apple tho'.

Surprises me that some are still trading, let alone being ridiculously successful.

ewanrw

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

The original question was about Aerial. My experience of them (after being cold called) is extremely bad. They stitched me up and I had to complain before they rectified matters. I would recommend you steer clear of them.

Message 13 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

The original question was about Aerial. My experience of them (after being cold called) is extremely bad. They stitched me up and I had to complain before they rectified matters. I would recommend you steer clear of them.

Hence my first reply to the original post on the thread.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 17

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122893 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hence my first reply to the original post on the thread.

And this thread started over three years ago...and still no change...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I'm sure we could find much older threads about them too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 17