cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal trouble

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I am new to O2 have a iPhone 5c and pay monthly the trouble is my signal is intermittent I have several friends with 02 and my daughter in the same household is with O2 same phone etc but all have a better signal than me?? I've reset phone took out sim etc still no better can anybody give me any advice I can sit both phones next to each other on a table she will have 3 bars I'll have none ?? Thx for any advice
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Can you try your daughters sim in your phone. If the signal improves then your O2 store will replace your sim.

other than that your best option is to make a trip to the Apple store to have the phone checked.

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Make sure you are on the latest software and check for any carrier file updates too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe they are connected to the strongest mast near you & your signal is another mast which maybe further away, that has been known to happen to people in the same room
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thx for the advice guys x I took out sim again and am using the phone with out a flip case and it seems to be better ??? Hopefully that's fine the trick I will have to keep an eye over next couple of days
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope your sorted & it's good
Message 7 of 7