cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal dropping out on 3 x 02 phones

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is anyone have issues over the past 3 weeks near Swindon with losing complete signal then it returns to full strength? Won't let you sent texts and drops call. Hap ping on mine and wife's iPhone and sons Samsung!. Pain did get a text 2 weeks ago saying they were working on mast but it's got worse now missing calls!
Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you checked signal in your area? also the My Network app is very good and will tell you if their is any maintainance going on in your area, try it its a free app slight_smile 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

have you checked signal in your area? also the My Network app is very good and will tell you if their is any maintainance going on in your area, try it its a free app slight_smile 

Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Lots of maintenance all over UK at mo.
Poor signal is also been reported all over.
I can't see anyway to help you if there is a mast problem other than suggesting you see if Tugo will work for you if on contracts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
At the moment mast congestion seemingly is affecting many people across the Uk.

How do the other networks perform in your area.

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Other networks fine but O2 random! Complete drop out from full signal without moving phones!!
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you locked into a contract with 02 ?
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep have 12 month left I think on sons and wife's! Also when working its the best signal as we're country! I assume the kicking out is due to mast issues not being able to maintain the level of users. Old technology not worth replacing as 3G (not much better) and 4g are the newer kit! Will look at other networks as some have improved a lot in this area in past 10 years!
Message 7 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144064 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Tugo is still an option for you at home.
Hopefully the work will be completed soon for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can't believe this is still going on! Over 2 months now of no or very poor signal. Still dropping out, won't send SMS or allow calls. Wife has missed loads of calls on her work phone and wants to kick O2 into touch. No work listed on O2 site! Looks like Vodafone her we come bye bye 02 been with you 20 years!!
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it does seem that mast congestion is playing a big part right now and it does make sense to use a network that gives you good signsl where you are.

Message 10 of 12