cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewing at an 02 shop

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey

I ordered an iphone 6 at my local 02 shop. I'm due my free upgrade in 10 days or something. If i upgrade this friday which i paid for (i have to also pay 35 quid- not bothered). So do i turn up at the shop on friday and literally renew my 02 contract, switch my sim, agree to a new contact and then thats it? seems a bit too simple? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, you will be required to pay the speed to refresh upgrade fee (£35 as you state) and then just upgrade your contract in the normal manner.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
If your on refresh you just pay off your handset plan and upgrade and choose a new refresh tariff.

If you've done this then your new tariff starts on despatch of your new iPhone.

Simples.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, you will be required to pay the speed to refresh upgrade fee (£35 as you state) and then just upgrade your contract in the normal manner.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3