Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Usage Information no longer available online

Kiwiaccent
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unless you make charges which are outside your contract terms, you can no longer see the Recent usage which is totally wrong.  I rely on nbeing able to long in check the number of calls and time spent on each to a particular lcient in order that I can on bill.  They took this facility away recently and I will now after 15 years of loyalty look to move elsewhere as all other providers hold this information.

O2 you simply do not think things through...time and time again......

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exactly wink
Message 21 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
View latest bill >What I've Used >Voice Calls

Yes that lists calls on your last bill.

Can you see a list of calls that you have made since your last bill was produced?

I can't now but you were once able to click on recent charges and see all calls you had made up to midnight the previous day.

Message 22 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes you still can if you click on recent charges what I've used it shows me up until yesterday's date
Message 23 of 36

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Can you see a list of calls that you have made since your last bill was produced?

I can't now but you were once able to click on recent charges and see all calls you had made up to midnight the previous day.

Yes, sorry, "recent charges" for that info as Damien1 mentioned.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 36

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

I can't be bothered to block out all the numbers again so I'll cut the snip short, but you get the idea.....

Bill3.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 36

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

That's my point. There is now no link for me to view these calls. The button is unclickable for me and I presume for the OP which would explain his problem. I've tried on different browsers too.

Message 26 of 36

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Ah, OK. Well OK here on Chrome......?

Currently using:
Message 27 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Then maybe it is a problem on individual accounts? Fine on internet explorer and safari on the ipad
Message 28 of 36

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If you check my screen capture above you will see that there is no button now for me so nowhere to click.

Message 29 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
You have to click on view latest bill then recent charges
Message 30 of 36