O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)

Level 2: Apprentice
hihip2008

RADIO ON IPHONE : how can I listen to the radio on iphone ?

ok so there are various radio apps... but question of my own, just incase anyone knows.

I listen to Itunes radio (i.e. the radio channels available on the Itunes application on computer).. Specifically Absolute Top40Hits (1.FM TM)

Is it possible to load i-tunes radio stations like this onto your phone to stream?

I have tried copying radio channel into a "radio lists" folder and transferring that to i-phone but no luck. Is there a way?
Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
scottp

Look for FStream in the AppStore - that has all the iTunes radio stations in it for streaming ... trying out your Absolute Top40 now
Please use plain text.
Zelnaha

Does Wunderradio (or any radio apps). Have WM settings? I mainly listen to Radio 5 Live.
Please use plain text.
poutyjoe

Radio for iPhone

Fstream. It is free, and you can get the BBC stuff.
Please use plain text.
gerry_mcc

Hi

This is what I bought and it works fine for me. It is off ebay and the item no is 190263257899.

It says that its not meant for iphone when you first plug it in, but it works fine.
Please use plain text.
grandwazoo

Wunder Radio

Get Wunder Radio. It costs £3.49 but it's worth it because you can listen to many UK stations, including BBC National and Local stations, and it works over WIFI, EDGE and 3G.

Just purchased this and it works :smileyvery-happy: but cuts off when the iphone goes to sleep :robotsad: - how do you get round this problem? :robotindifferent:

cheers dudes
Please use plain text.
gareth824

Have you got the latest version of Wunder Radio? Mine does not cut off even when the phone goes to sleep. I love this app! Use it at night, when I'm jogging and even in the car via my fm transmitter.
Please use plain text.
Ask a Question
Welcome