Did you mean: 

Problem downloading photos in messages

Moyzi
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue? When I receive a photo in a message it gets stuck on the "downloading" stage then when I turn my phone off and on it goes white with a question mark inside it?

Any idea how to fix this?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Someone had this problem yesterday and fixed it by resetting iMessage, strangely enough.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Sometimes it can hinge on data strength connection.

One way round is ask the person to send you the picture via e mail or Whatsapp or imessage if they are using an iPhone ,and try that way.
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Someone had this problem yesterday and fixed it by resetting iMessage, strangely enough.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

it was me lol, hi i had this problem i removed all imessage addresses then put them back in and it seemed to fix mine

Message 4 of 4