cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing for dispatch, yippie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB White/Silver is preparing for dispatch, just been on the phone to them and I will be recieving it on Friday. slight_smile

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol. I can't blame you.

I'm just going to busy my time with iOS 8 , Yosemite and watching the YouTube reviews and playing with the demo models in the apple store.
Message 21 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
I preordered at around 4pm for a space grey 128gb 6 plus. On my O2 it says in progress. Now I don't expect it on launch day but I go on holiday on 15th November and now I'm panicking that I won't get it before then and will be dispatched when I am away. Once Friday has been and gone will there be a way of seeing when it will be dispatched?
Message 22 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will be able to speak to customer services on 202 to enquire and check in your Myo2.

Let's hope you get it before you go away.
Message 23 of 159

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I ask - those of you that are checking via myo2, are you upgrading?

Message 25 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
From what is being posted it appears yes.

Any reason why you ask !
Message 26 of 159

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I preordered at around 4pm for a space grey 128gb 6 plus. On my O2 it says in progress. Now I don't expect it on launch day but I go on holiday on 15th November and now I'm panicking that I won't get it before then and will be dispatched when I am away. Once Friday has been and gone will there be a way of seeing when it will be dispatched?

You will be emailed when your order is dispatched with a tracking number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
From what is being posted it appears yes.

Any reason why you ask !

I am switching to o2 and myo2 is blank and has no orders to view (I'm guessing as the account hasn't been set up yet), just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything

Message 28 of 159

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah I see.

On a new account sometimes it takes around 24 hours for things to settle with the My02. If it continues then Customer Service on 202 should be able to help
Message 30 of 159