cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preparing for dispatch, yippie

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB White/Silver is preparing for dispatch, just been on the phone to them and I will be recieving it on Friday. slight_smile

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a £350 phone plan to pay off, i mentioned that to the colleague over the phone. I then mentioned that wanted to preorder the 6 Plus 64GB, they put it all through for me and i received the email to continue the order. Due to website issues i didnt complete the order till half 2, it all went though fine and im now waiting.

Message 11 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Keep yourself busy by looking over accessories such as cases etc. wink
Message 12 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable

What time did you complete the phone part of your order and receive the email with the link to complete your order?

Message 13 of 159

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I'm sure rockbmi will find things to do, it's not like his life is on hold!

Message 14 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anything to takes ones mind off on the waiting. wink
Message 15 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty sure mine was in awaiting dispatch on Saturday, but when I spoke to O2 today they couldn't confirm whether I was launch or not just keep checking my O2 on Thursday and should receive an update email on Thursday, so I'm not sure what to believe I'm not counting my phone coming until I get a dispatched email
Message 16 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
I paid the phone plan off and preordered about half nine in the morning, i completed the order on the internet about half two.
Message 17 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
Probably the best attitude to adopt @Anonymous
Message 18 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable
The über geek in me wants it on Friday badly but equally not too fussed as it will arrive at some point, it's just when I have paid money out i like to know really when I can expect it but patience is a virtue I suppose, we'll see on Thursday
Message 19 of 159

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions