cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order cancellations - check your preorders

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I found out last night my pre-order from 9th of Sept at around 11pm was cancelled on the 10th for no reason and no notice was given to me this had happened.

I've just come back from a holiday and wanted to check progress on my "pre-order".

From what I have been told my refund is still awaiting approval which should of been done a lot quicker since the pre-order was cancelled on the 10th, it is now 24th of Sept, I should have defiantly had that refund back by now of the upfront cost that I paid but thus nothing has happened in that regards.

I pre-ordered a iphone 7 plus 256gb matte black model. 

I was also informed after some lengthy investigation by a lovely CS who I was speaking to today said that it had been cancelled for no apparent reason and it shouldn't off...in the end she found out that someone had canncelled it as apparently I had asked for it to be cancelled as I had apparently ordered the "jet black" version which we all know clearly states out of stock on the o2 website.

So please do check if your pre-orders are still there for those that still waiting to hear something via email, txt etc.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

I found out last night my pre-order from 9th of Sept at around 11pm was cancelled on the 10th for no reason and no notice was given to me this had happened.

I've just come back from a holiday and wanted to check progress on my "pre-order".

From what I have been told my refund is still awaiting approval which should of been done a lot quicker since the pre-order was cancelled on the 10th, it is now 24th of Sept, I should have defiantly had that refund back by now of the upfront cost that I paid but thus nothing has happened in that regards.

I pre-ordered a iphone 7 plus 256gb matte black model. 

I was also informed after some lengthy investigation by a lovely CS who I was speaking to today said that it had been cancelled for no apparent reason and it shouldn't off...in the end she found out that someone had canncelled it as apparently I had asked for it to be cancelled as I had apparently ordered the "jet black" version which we all know clearly states out of stock on the o2 website.

So please do check if your pre-orders are still there for those that still waiting to hear something via email, txt etc.

So as all calls are monitored for security and training purposes, blah blah blah, get them to replay the recording of the call (or the transcript of the web chat) where you requested this.....

Message 2 of 2