cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you go big bundle robbers u r

Anonymous
Not applicable
this is robbery 2 days ago i put 20 pound on my pay as u go acct 10 pound went onto big bundle i havnt a clue where the other 10 pound went or why they choose to fix a ten pound top up to me as i never only top up ten quid.It said i had so many calls messages and data before i knew it and im talking maybe only 3 local calls i had made and a cple messages the top up had aparantly totally run out....All gone every penny They are pure robbers No way this was a fix...Im completly sure i am going to try and sort this o2
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Call 4445 from your phone to ask CS to look into it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Call 4445 from your phone to ask CS to look into it for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you spoken to O2 Customer Services yet ?

Not all calls use are included in your allowances and neither are Voicemail usage.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/everything-else/special-numbers

Also if a text converts to Mms this is not included in your text allowances.

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You really need to check exactly what the charges are for before making unsubstantiated allegations. Call 4445.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did you download anything via a 3G connection etc? As advised call the payg team on 4445 to see what's gone on
Message 5 of 5