cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation email confusion

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks, first off I'm sorry that this may well have been answered already. I've read a number of threads but havent found the answer to my question:

After pre-ordering my iPhone 6 64Gb Space Grey on Friday @ aprox 16:30 I got an email confirming my order. Now what confused me is the bit that tells you when the order will be ready "Your order will be available from launch date." I'd love to assume that this means I'll get mine on Friday but the 'from launch date' is what threw me. 

I'm going to call 202 when I get a chance but would just like to hear your experiences about this perticular wording.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Holari and Welcome to the Forum.

The launch date of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is the 19th of September, which is when they will start to send out what iPhone models they have.

You will receive an e mail from O2 with confirmation details on along with a tracking number which you can look at in your myo2. Watch out for this in your spam folder too.

You can ring the courier company too to try to find out more.

On the e mail will be the link to track.

Help link here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

By all means give O2 Customer Services a call for clarification on your order.

Good luck and enjoy your new phone. slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Holari and Welcome to the Forum.

The launch date of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is the 19th of September, which is when they will start to send out what iPhone models they have.

You will receive an e mail from O2 with confirmation details on along with a tracking number which you can look at in your myo2. Watch out for this in your spam folder too.

You can ring the courier company too to try to find out more.

On the e mail will be the link to track.

Help link here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

By all means give O2 Customer Services a call for clarification on your order.

Good luck and enjoy your new phone. slight_smile
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
It simply means that sometime on orafter launch date you will receive your phone.
The exact delivery date will be provided 24 hours before dispatch with your tracking details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3