cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 update text for iPhone 7 /7 plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning all so for many of us this is the day we've been told to expect a txt with an update so I thought I'd start a post to see what ppl have been told I've not recused my text yet so here's hoping 

Message 1 of 40
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear that some of you are awaiting info. I posted an update here earlier today. As any new info is available, we shall update the page below also:

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 29 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see the iPhone 7 plus is down to 5 weeks did say 5 weeks or more the other date. Jet black is out of stock
Message 2 of 40

AJ1982
Level 3: Thinker
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Is see the 128GB 4.7 as being in stock ready to deliver tomorrow. Is this correct? I've not even had an email about my 7 plus and I don't have a phone right now, so if the 4.7 is actually in stock I'd have one of those
Message 3 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will be calling customer services (not going to use the chat) and find out if what I was told on Friday is correct that my order was shipping to store yesterday from the warehouse or it a complete lie just told to keep us quiet .... Will let you know in a bit what I'm told
Message 4 of 40

uncleiven197
Level 3: Thinker
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not sure why we need another thread, if anything happens today then I am sure it will be covered in the main ones about each model type.

Message 5 of 40

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Ive heard nothing and CS say i will be updated at some point today

Message 6 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoken to customer service, we are to expect a text message at 10am if we are lucky enough to get one that is for both delivery and collect in the next batch.

it was a PR type speach from the daily hub (internal system)

No other information other than that im affraid.

Message 7 of 40

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Just been tld mine is waiting for UK mail to pick it up.

Funny that as it was in the same situation on Thursday 

Message 8 of 40

AJ1982
  • 49 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Just spoke to CS who told me I'll get a text today to let me know when I'll get my phone. Trouble is I don't have a phone until I get this one, so I'm guessing I'll get the text to let me know I'm getting the phone after I've got the phone 😂👌👍 now that's what I call on the ball with updates!

Message 9 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable

me too fingers crossed we get good news. all my mates and work colleges who pre ordered with other networks got their phones last week friday. Why has this happened with 02 !

Message 10 of 40