cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Tracks - multiple devices

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if it is possible to use the same account on multiple devices? I have it on my iphone but also want it on my ipad and or iPod - would I have to pay multiple times? Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome,

As its linked to your mobile number i wouldn't have thought you can.

Info :

3.14 Can I use O2 Tracks on more than one phone?

O2 Tracks works on just one phone at a time. If you use your mobile number to activate the app on another phone, the phone you used previously will no longer update.

3.15 Will O2 Tracks work on my tablet?

Our O2 Tracks app for tablets is coming soon. In the meantime you can use O2 Tracks on iPads and some Android tablets but the app will not scale to full screen.

If you do want to use O2 Tracks on your tablet you will need to enter a mobile number to activate the app. Remember, O2 Tracks works on just one device at a time, so if you use your mobile phone number to also activate the app on your tablet, any phone you used previously will no longer update. Of course, if you have another number for your tablet, you can activate a separate O2 Tracks account using this number.

O2 Tracks on your tablet will cost the same as it does on your mobile so if you use an O2 mobile number you’ll get a 4 week free trial and then pay £1 a week. If you use a non-O2 number you’ll get 2 weeks free and then pay £4.99 a month.

Link http://www.musicqubed.com/o2tracks/faq.html

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome,

As its linked to your mobile number i wouldn't have thought you can.

Info :

3.14 Can I use O2 Tracks on more than one phone?

O2 Tracks works on just one phone at a time. If you use your mobile number to activate the app on another phone, the phone you used previously will no longer update.

3.15 Will O2 Tracks work on my tablet?

Our O2 Tracks app for tablets is coming soon. In the meantime you can use O2 Tracks on iPads and some Android tablets but the app will not scale to full screen.

If you do want to use O2 Tracks on your tablet you will need to enter a mobile number to activate the app. Remember, O2 Tracks works on just one device at a time, so if you use your mobile phone number to also activate the app on your tablet, any phone you used previously will no longer update. Of course, if you have another number for your tablet, you can activate a separate O2 Tracks account using this number.

O2 Tracks on your tablet will cost the same as it does on your mobile so if you use an O2 mobile number you’ll get a 4 week free trial and then pay £1 a week. If you use a non-O2 number you’ll get 2 weeks free and then pay £4.99 a month.

Link http://www.musicqubed.com/o2tracks/faq.html

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the info! Shame I can't share it across devices.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes looks like it.

One thing that is a deal breaker for me is that even though one is paying for the privilege to have O2 tracks you cannot keep any of the tracks unless you pay another amount for it.

😞
Message 4 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

Just in case you had any other questions about O2 Tracks, we have a Virtual Interview with the the Tracks team next week, so make sure to post your questions in the page below slight_smile

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Tracks-Virtual-Interview-16-04-14/m-p/646315
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5