cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving group text messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I first signed up with O2 I did not receive group text messages. O2 changed my settings remotely and everything was ok but recently I found out that I again did not receive group messages. Again O2 reset my setting remotely and said it would not happen again but won't tell me why it has happend. The problem is that, unless someone tells me that a group message was sent I would not know that I did not receive it. Very frustrating. What can i do.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The only alternative is to ask each group member to confirm receipt by text. If the sender receives some or none then at least you will all be aware.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Nothing you can do if it's continually a system issue.
You do need to keep your data turned on though at all times.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you ask someone to send you and a few other people a group message? That way you could double check if it's working or not...
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

The only alternative is to ask each group member to confirm receipt by text. If the sender receives some or none then at least you will all be aware.

Message 4 of 4