cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not o2 insurance it's a Headache

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, At 1st when I lost my phone I thought I'm very lucky that I have o2 insurance I was totally wrong cuz it's not insurance it's a Headac. Don't b stupid like me and please don't buy insurance from o2. O2 network is the best but insurance is Headac.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

What problem are you having?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27670 Solutions
Why such a headache?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you made a claim or something wrong with a replacement you have been given?

We need more information if we are to advise you
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Sounds like the correct procedures and processes haven't been followed in reporting the loss if you are having a problem with claiming. 

Message 5 of 8

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Sounds like the correct procedures and processes haven't been followed in reporting the loss if you are having a problem with claiming. 

It sounds like that, the insurance would have paid out if the rules had been followed.

Maybe they will come back and explain what the issue is.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

It sounds like that, the insurance would have paid out if the rules had been followed.

Maybe they will come back and explain what the issue is.

It's all in the small print. People need to make sure they read the terms and conditions when taking out insurance. No problem normally for claims....

Message 7 of 8

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Yes that could be it, you can't lose a phone and then not report it for a lengthy time or not get a police report.

Message 8 of 8