cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data (sadface)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, hoping someone can help me!

I recently bought a used unlocked iPhone 5s & have put my O2 SIM in. Everything is working perfectly & I'm chuffed as nuts with it.

The only thing bugging me at the minute is that mobile data is not working. When trying to view a page on Chrome it says "Unable to connect to the internet. Wi-fi & mobile data are turned off. The page can be loaded once you connect to a network. Error code: ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED"

I have cellular data turned on, and I have checked all my APN settings which seem to be correct as far as I can see. I have removed the SIM & given it a clean which hasn't worked. I've reset the network settings which hasn't worked either.

I have checked my partner's 5 to see if his settings match mine & the only thing I can see different is his phone, when going SETTINGS > CELLULAR & scroll to the bottom he has a huge long list under "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR" with a ton of apps. Mine only has FaceTime & Passbook in the list.

Is there a way to add the other apps that need to use the mobile data? Any help really gratefully received at this point, I'm at a loss. Thank you.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Glad you got it sorted slight_smile

And I am glad you came on in the wee small hours @jonsie ....I looked through every link on google and posted what I could........never even thought of the iData bolt on.... Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It sounded like that, glad it was an easy fix.:smileyhappy:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 13 of 13