cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - pre order iphone 6 plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all  

I am a new customer to O2 and pre-oredered an Iphone 6 Plus on the 13th September.

I keep getting told to wait for an email to come to me to say the phone has been dispatched but

when i logg onto My O2 it shows has no products and i am leaving the UK on the 3rd November for a few weeks

and have cancelled my contract with my old phone company.  

I have tried calling and speaking live with the O2 staff and just get yes you will get it but no we cant say when we will get them or when you will receive it but you should , maybe get it by then and i still need to take a day off work to wait in for the phone when it arrives had they wont deliver to work addresses like my toher 2 phone companies have.  

I just need a rough idea of a date of when i will receive it so if it is after 3rd november I can cancel.

I hope this is just because of a new phone coming out and not the way O2 work all the time

i odnt understand why the tracking isnt from when you place your order and why as soon has you agree to the contract your account detaisl are set up with what you have ordered.  

cheers

chris

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Could be either......?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 32

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I've removed a number of replies here that went off-topic and offered no help to anyone in the situation of looking for news. If you have any issues with this, send me a PM and we'll have a chat slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 32 of 32