cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer - pre order iphone 6 plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all  

I am a new customer to O2 and pre-oredered an Iphone 6 Plus on the 13th September.

I keep getting told to wait for an email to come to me to say the phone has been dispatched but

when i logg onto My O2 it shows has no products and i am leaving the UK on the 3rd November for a few weeks

and have cancelled my contract with my old phone company.  

I have tried calling and speaking live with the O2 staff and just get yes you will get it but no we cant say when we will get them or when you will receive it but you should , maybe get it by then and i still need to take a day off work to wait in for the phone when it arrives had they wont deliver to work addresses like my toher 2 phone companies have.  

I just need a rough idea of a date of when i will receive it so if it is after 3rd november I can cancel.

I hope this is just because of a new phone coming out and not the way O2 work all the time

i odnt understand why the tracking isnt from when you place your order and why as soon has you agree to the contract your account detaisl are set up with what you have ordered.  

cheers

chris

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Check out the many other "where's my phone threads" - No one has a clue really where or when they will arrive......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately stock is still limited.

Even the Apple stores have the iPhone 6 models on reservation only at the moment.

Keep checking your e mail inbox and spam folder.

Customer services on 202 May be able to help further.

Good luck.
Message 3 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

it is just so unorganised and the lack of information is unbelievable  

even if they put a message or email out to everyone saying

"sorry about the wait , we are expecting our next batch of iphone 6/6 plus on 01/10/14 and will be sending out on date order as per below"

orders 12th - 13th will be sent out around the 02/10/2014 

orders 14th - 16th wll be sent out around the 04/10/2014 

orders made after the 16th will need to wait for the next arrival due on 20/10/2014 

at least this would give everyone an idea rather than just saying 6-7 weeks. 

Message 4 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Yeah, that's what everyone is saying too ........
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Like all other previous iPhone new product launches communication or lack there of is one of the main complaints by customers.
Message 6 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am guessing the lack of phone is not O2's fault but the lack of communication is. 

bad communication from a communciations company - anyone else see the irony  🙂

Message 7 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Like all other previous iPhone new product launches communication or lack there of is one of the main complaints by customers.

Agree...and its about time someone somewhere got their act together... I live in hope..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

btw sorry cheers for the hello  

Message 9 of 32

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23079 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

And like all other previous iPhone launches, this is the way they keep the hype going. As long as demand stays high, supply will be kept low. Frustrating for buyers, but a great marketing technique. Even with bendy phones and buggy software, some people are still drooling to get their hands on one. D'oh!

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 32