cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO NETWORK!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no network in the BB12 area although the coverage on here says this place has signal! .. I do not pay £40 a month to have these problems! .. Why is it always O2 that goes down most frequently it's safe to say I will be moving providers if this issue isn't sorted quickly, and the fact i can't even speak to a guru about this is ridiculous!
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had no service since Friday, emergency calls only. O2 said fixed but ovo not n tried contacting o2 but said no fault anywhere but it's only got worse, wots happening proves it. You guys r lucky 1 day i've had 4!!!!!!

Yours will be a local issue and not connected with the widespread outage today.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not their fault, let them fix it & no service is guaranteed to be fault free, it's in the t&c
Message 22 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Local issue or national issue. So what! 

Message 23 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still antenna problem, still not fixed!! Customer services said no faults everything is fine but as of 2day put on status checker there's a problem n it's all over!!!

Message 24 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer service fobbed me off as well.

Message 25 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Nor us of yours - Curb your language please.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
So which is it local or national or am I unlucky n 2 faults for the price of 1????
Message 27 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is no defence for o2, they would be down customer's... if we didn't pay....
Message 28 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
So if I said that o2 were an in considerate company that don't really care about their customer and are happy to fob them off with all a manner of nonsense that is fine....
Message 29 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
There have been reports on the news of this so I wouldn't call that inconsiderate
Message 30 of 34