cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO NETWORK!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have no network in the BB12 area although the coverage on here says this place has signal! .. I do not pay £40 a month to have these problems! .. Why is it always O2 that goes down most frequently it's safe to say I will be moving providers if this issue isn't sorted quickly, and the fact i can't even speak to a guru about this is ridiculous!
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
Join the many other thousands with no signal as there is a major outage across the UK, see the many other threads
Message 2 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Everyone is affected - you won't gain anything by speaking to a "guru"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in fife in Scotland and have had the same problem all afternoon! Finished work at 6pm to find their call centres closed at 4 due to a bank holiday....... Their online chat support line is offline!!! So now my phone says " Not registered on network" and I can't phone or txt WTF is going on????
Message 4 of 34

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

And many are back on now...so they are getting it sorted

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 34

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23073 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

If you had taken the time to look down the page before you posted you would have seen that there are more than a dozen threads already relating to the same problem. There has been a nationwide outage today, but it is either now resolved or is being resolved. These things happen on every network from time to time.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
It may happen time to time but it's becoming more regular on O2.
Message 7 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Service isn't guaranteed to be fault free
Message 8 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I agree no network,  and customer service are not available, busy are offline. 

That pretty much unacceptable for the price we pay each month and the inconvenience they caused

Bear in mind using phone is my work! NOT PLEASED AT ALL 

Message 9 of 34

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I agree no network,  and customer service are not available, busy are offline. 

That pretty much unacceptable for the price we pay each month and the inconvenience they caused

Bear in mind using phone is my work! NOT PLEASED AT ALL 

I don't know what they could tell you, the network is down and they're working to fix it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 34