cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing calls

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iPhone 5 keeps missing calls. People tell me they call & it goes straight to answer phone even though I have full service. If people ring, a second time straight away, it connects with no problem. Any ideas?
Jo
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

check your do not disturb settings it sounds like you may have it activated one of its features is to block calls but then allow them if made straight away again

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

check your do not disturb settings it sounds like you may have it activated one of its features is to block calls but then allow them if made straight away again

Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Damien, will give it a look. J
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have the same problem, I've spoken to other people with the i phone and they say they're experiencing the same, so I think it's more to do with the phone than anything else

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think its the do not disturb settings

Message 6 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
If the same person calls you twice in succession and the first call goes to answerphone (or doesn't connect) and the second call rings it is definitely DND mode active.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I get this problem sometimes but not on an iPhone, so I don't think its related to the DND functionality.

You said that you're in an area with full service, but I wonder if the network is congested and can't make your call?  Are you in a populated area when this happens?

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am having the same problem.

it is annoying the hell out of me. it is definately not DND settings for me.

Don't know if it is O2, or if it is my phone.

Message 9 of 10

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Have you tried a hard reset of the phone?

Message 10 of 10