O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 2: Apprentice
misterk1973

Re: Lifestyle Services Group Ltd Claim

Just an update... LSG still haven't received my excess cheque (posted last wednesday). In all fairness the Post Office seem to be plowing through the back log so I'm being patient. If my bank didn't charge for stopping cheques I'd have paid by card over the phone...
Please use plain text.
Level 12: Nimble
ancientferguson

Just an update... LSG still haven't received my excess cheque (posted last wednesday). In all fairness the Post Office seem to be plowing through the back log so I'm being patient. If my bank didn't charge for stopping cheques I'd have paid by card over the phone...

I bet if you stopped it because you feared it lost in the post they wouldn't charge you. Most don't.
Stopping because you have chosen to may well cost you. :smileywink:
From Superuser to Steward in one fell swoop. That's progress! :-)
Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
dancerbev1

misterk1973 - Since the sorting office moved from Crewe to Warrington post has been delayed on numerous occasions to LSG this has also ncluded the fact that bad weather has made it difficult to deliver also. Please persevere rather than cancel your cheque. :womanindifferent:
Please use plain text.
gravy137

Hi, I bank with barclays & have the same insurance policy. About 3 months ago I accidentally dropped my 4g down the toilet, the whole process (me calling them, filling out a claim form, sending them my phone, paying the excess, them accepting my claim, then receiving my new phone) took exactly 2 weeks! If they still have not received your cheque then u r probably better off cancelling the cheque & paying the excess over the phone to speed the process up.
gravy137
Please use plain text.
ancientferguson

Hi, I bank with barclays & have the same insurance policy. About 3 months ago I accidentally dropped my 4g down the toilet, the whole process (me calling them, filling out a claim form, sending them my phone, paying the excess, them accepting my claim, then receiving my new phone) took exactly 2 weeks! If they still have not received your cheque then u r probably better off cancelling the cheque & paying the excess over the phone to speed the process up.

Was it a new iPhone they sent you or a refurb?
Please use plain text.
gravy137

It was a new 1, the phone I was claiming for was only a month old & I told them this & said I would not accept anything less than a brand new 1.
gravy137
Please use plain text.
gravy137

gravy137
Please use plain text.
misterk1973

Just a quick update, LSG processed my cheque last Friday so was worth waiting after all. They have no stock of iPhones 3G 8GB in so the guy said they have 5 working days to source before they can offer me an alternative. It does seem, what with the weather and the way parcel companies are at present that I'm going to be looking at next year now before I get my replacement phone.. :robotsad:
Please use plain text.
deltatri3

they are total rubbish, my gf just dealt with them and told us the claim on a 3g failed as we failed to respond within 48 hrs, but their website was down/claim form didnt download and adding in the bad weather means I cant understand why they think they could use this.
Anybody ever tried appealing?
Please use plain text.
ancientferguson

they are total rubbish, my gf just dealt with them and told us the claim on a 3g failed as we failed to respond within 48 hrs, but their website was down/claim form didnt download and adding in the bad weather means I cant understand why they think they could use this.
Anybody ever tried appealing?

Failed to respond to what in 48hrs?
Please use plain text.