on 12-12-2011 00:46
• 750 minutes
• As many texts as needed
• Insurance for O2 Lease
• 500MB data
• Unlimited UK wifi with BT Openzone
• International Traveller Service, so calls are cheaper when you’re abroad
• A choice of Bolt Ons
on 12-12-2011 01:15
Notes to Editors:
* At the end of the lease, if the customer is upgrading over the phone, or they leaving O2, they simply post their phone back to O2 in the bag sent to them with five days from the date the customer gives notice of returning the handset.
* Customers will need to take good care of the device to avoid unnecessary charges at the end of the lease, so O2 recommends customers protect the device with a carry case.
* If a customer loses or damages it badly, they will need to claim on O2 insurance and replace it before the plan ends. If the phone remains unreturned, is damaged or it’s not working when received, O2 will raise a charge. The relevant charges are given to the customer before they decide to take O2 Lease so there should be no surprises.
on 13-12-2011 11:10
on 13-12-2011 13:44